Tuesday, February 25, 2020

A melody: peoples cooperating in European way

Thinking of peoples cooperating in Eiuropean ways, in harmony of individuals and cultures
Thinking of the Eurovision song contest brought this subject to my mind, aversion of singing in a choir.



"26th of February 2020   I was thinking of åepåle living in harmony in a way that is reflected in singing in a choir, or learned from it, and thought of people from different continents singing, but I do not know what it affected that it was just a thought.
There are three parts in this: 10/4 theory, 8/4 practice and 8/4 ideals.
Was thinking of the harmony of the choir, not nedessarily of it's melody.Could it work out as chords accoimpment?

5th of March 2020 These three parts would beif I remember right: 1. rationally, 2. in practical chores, 3. ideals. I wrote also fourth part and it would be: 4. collecting these to living ordinarily. It is half-notes: E, A, F and C.
"
https://composingmelodies.blogspot.com/2020/02/cooperating-in-european-way.html

22th of March 2020
"
A bird in a tree outside this apartment house I live in, asked for a similar harmony for birds, so I made thsi melody for them:
"
https://composingmelodies.blogspot.com/2020/02/cooperating-in-european-way.html


 

No comments:

Post a Comment